Welcome to my Blog!

CHECK IT OUT

{{{{{{{{{  RECENT E SESSION VEDIO  }}}}}}}}}

Friday, September 25, 2009

Monika & Scott E Session

So this was the krazy fun couple we shot the E Session video with below! Check out yesterday's post if you haven't seen it~

Monika & Scott are from Dayton Ohio and will be getting married at a gorgeous resort/golf course there next year. I'm so excited to work with them again - they were so easy and fun to photograph. A few nerves in the beginning from all the cameras around them, but we got them into their groove and they were naturals in front of the camera. Thanks again you 2 for coming over to beautiful Indianapolis!

I luv my job!

Enjoy~



















2 comments:

Tess said...

Every session of yours is a treat to look at... As a beginner photographer, I admire your work so much, and have mimicked many of your shots (or at least tried to!) during engagement sessions I've done...

You're awesome Joel! Keep up the great work... :)

said...

these photos very nice...cute couple..luv ur photograph