Welcome to my Blog!

CHECK IT OUT

{{{{{{{{{  RECENT E SESSION VEDIO  }}}}}}}}}

Thursday, September 24, 2009

This was krazy fun!

This was sooo much fun for all of us! Scott and Monika came over from Dayton Ohio to shoot their E Session in downtown Indy. I had referred them to FocusRight Productions for videography and they went ahead and booked them for their E session as well! So, we had 2 HD video camera's following us around to help capture some beautiful moments for us.

I've known these guys for quite a while now... The quality and creativity they continue to produce is at the top of their industry. Brandon Wiseman (co-owner) put this trailer together for me to show couples how a typical E Session works.

A lot of time, people can be intimidated by the camera and going on a "photo shoot" especially if they haven't done it before. I wanted to make this trailer to show my clients and future clients that we have an incredible time hanging out and capturing amazing images together. It's about developing a relationship (which is my favorite part) to help everyone be comfortable together and capture real moments as a couple. Personality is everything in my business - and I hope this trailer shows how much fun I try to make every shoot.

And, thanks again to Brandon Wiseman over at FocusRight Productions for creating this video series for me!

Joel Cookston Photography & Design from Focus Right Productions, Inc. on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Looks awesome! Makes me want to have you take some pics with us! Oh wait, you have...3 times! :)
I wish I could have someone with a video camera follow me around at work! Well, that'd probably make for some pretty boring video!

Tess said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome Joel!!!! It's so cool to see you in action, producing those great shots in real time... :)

Thanks so much for sharing!
Sincerely,
Tess