Welcome to my Blog!

CHECK IT OUT

{{{{{{{{{  RECENT E SESSION VEDIO  }}}}}}}}}

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Richelle & Her Girls

What an absolutely KRAZY time I had with these four ladies. They were so much fun to photograph and had energy for days it seemed!!! They never stopped laughing and enjoying hanging out with each other. Great friends are everything...

We were really worried about rain that day so Richelle brought the purple and green umbrellas (which, yes, match her colors for her wedding this month). Along with the color coordinated outfits everything went great and a ton of the images turned out amazing!

I especially like the yellow back-hoe, construction shots and the round, silver AC/vent thingy... (what do you actually call those things?)

So, enjoy the images and don't be shy - leave me a note!

:)















;)












Had to rock the ole school piece sign! >





2 comments:

Chris said...

Nice shot on Mass Ave. by the sign! When I go by, I'm always surprised to see the 'M' still there!

Tess said...

Amazing, as always. :) Fantastic job!!!!