Welcome to my Blog!

CHECK IT OUT

{{{{{{{{{  RECENT E SESSION VEDIO  }}}}}}}}}

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby Boy - Hudson

This family of 3 was sooo sweet. I just luv newborns and new parents. They are so gentle and sweet to their little ones. lol - Not saying that those of us with multiple little ones are not sweet and gentle - we just have more practice at cleaning up the kitchen and talking on the phone while changing a diaper without missing a beat! ok maybe not me -but I've seen Jese do it just about everyday. :)

So this trio of sweetness came to the Studio just 6 days after lil' Hudson came into the world! I'm so blessed to see these tiny creations so early in life! Thanks again Sarah and Brian for coming such a long way!

Enjoy~










2 comments:

Sarah said...

Joel,

Thank you for taking such beautiful pictures of our family. These images truly capture the love of a new family and will be treasured for a lifetime.

Keep your schedule clear for a 1st birthday photo session in February 2010!

Thanks,
Brian, Sarah, & Hudson Montminy

larosamomof3 said...

I am so glad they were able to share this experience with you :O) And I'm so glad that they are getting this experience period! I know Sarah and she is such a sweet person...I know they are going to be great parents...Hud is a very loved little boy ;o)