Welcome to my Blog!

CHECK IT OUT

{{{{{{{{{  RECENT E SESSION VEDIO  }}}}}}}}}

Friday, February 13, 2009

Studio Luv

Happy Friday everyone! I can't believe we're already half-way through February 09'. This year is going to fly by - I can just see it already! So, the other night Jese and I decided to head out to the studio (which is in the back of our property :) and have some fun shooting the fam. Needless to say all kids sessions usually are the same - a ton of krazy images and every once in a while you get that one image. And we all know what image that is - it's the one where the child is still, calm and looking directly at the camera. It's like when a butterfly lands on you... you stop breathing for a split second hoping to capture the moment before it quickly disappears. At least that's what I think...

And yes, I do know where Aaron get's his energy and krazy personality from!

Enjoy~















2 comments:

Brian Allen Creative said...

Love your family. The images of Aaron are classic. Sixteen years from now his girlfriends are going to love you for shooting those.

Mom said...

Oh son,
What a gift you have for photography and what sweet grandchildren we have! How do you make them look so angelic? Oh, I forgot- they are!
Dad & I are so proud of you & the way you use your gift from God to see the world.
Thanks for sharing life with us from the lens.
Mom