Welcome to my Blog!

CHECK IT OUT

{{{{{{{{{  RECENT E SESSION VEDIO  }}}}}}}}}

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Studio Sessions!

Happy Wednesday to everyone! I'm so excited to share with everyone the first few studio sessions of 2009. Instead of a traditional posting with images I thought what better way to show multiple shoots than to create a slideshow set to Barlow Girl's - "No One Like You" - these girls rock and have a great style.

So, thank you to all of my clients who continue to ask me to capture their growing families and changing lives!!! My family continues to grow with every new person I meet. Have I said lately how much I luv my job!!!

Thanks to the Misch Family, the LaRosa Family, the McConnell Family, the Collins Family, the Smith Family, and the Manship Family! You all are so great to work with!

Enjoy~

Studio Slideshow Link

No comments: