Welcome to my Blog!

CHECK IT OUT

{{{{{{{{{  RECENT E SESSION VEDIO  }}}}}}}}}

Friday, May 8, 2009

Kaitlin Smith + Senior Shoot = GORGEOUS!

MTV comes to Greenfield!

So I received a call a few weeks back from a mother of a Senior in Greenfield. Now, typically it is the mother who calls me to schedule a session, but this one was a bit different. She went on to tell me her daughter had been selected by MTV to be on the show called "Made". This is where they take high school kids and give them a wish come true. Well, Kaitlin Smith wanted to ride in a MotoX dirt bike competition. SO, for the past month she has been training with a coach MTV flew in from Orange County, CA. The MTV film crew has been staying in Greenfield shooting everything Kaitlin Smith does.

We finally got a break in the weather and were able to go out this week to shoot. I'll admit it - I'm quite proud of these images. I used a new toy which allows me to take a beautiful studio light outdoors and create amazing images.

Good luck Kaitlin at the race this weekend!!!! I know you'll do great!

Enjoy~














No comments: